This service enables a user to define criteria that causes certain incoming calls to be rejected and provided a treatment. All other calls terminate as usual.
Selective Call Rejection allows a user to block calls that meet user-configurable criteria.
The blocked calls are provided a treatment whereas all calls not meeting the user specified criteria are allowed to terminate as usual.
The possible criteria include:
- Selected time schedule, for example, "Every Day All Day"
- Whether the calling line ID is PRIVATE or UNAVAILABLE
- A list of up to 12 phone numbers or digit patterns (for example, 514*).
The service is configured through the Personal web portal. Through the portal, the user can define criteria based on the incoming caller identity, ranges of digits, and a time schedule. Ranges of digits can include digits from 0 through 9, and the following wildcard characters:
- (star) - This wildcard can only be used as the last character of the digit string and matches any number of trailing digits.
- ? (question mark) - This wildcard can be used anywhere in the string and matches any single digit.
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us