This service enables a user to define criteria to have certain incoming calls trigger distinctive alerting.
The Priority Alert service allows a user to have some incoming calls alert them distinctively when meeting pre-specified criteria. The service applies to power ringing and alerting tones. In both cases, incoming calls meeting the criteria result in a distinct ringing cadence and alerting tone pattern, respectively. The distinctive alerting pattern is the same for ringing and tones. Apart from the distinctive alerting pattern, this service does not change the way incoming calls are processed.
This list of criteria includes:
- Selected time schedule, for example, "Every Day All Day"
- Whether the calling line ID is PRIVATE or UNAVAILABLE
- A list of up to 12 phone numbers or digit patterns (for example, 514*)
This service is configured through the Personal web portal. Incoming Calls and Priority Alert. Click Add. Enter a name other preferred information. Click OK. Click OK again.
A user can define criteria based on the incoming caller identity, ranges of digits, the time of day, and the day of the week.
The default state for Priority Alert is "Off".
Ranges of digits can include digits 0 through 9, and the following wildcard characters:
- (star) - This wildcard can only be used as the last character of the digit string and matches any number of trailing digits.
- ? (question mark) - This wildcard can be used anywhere in the string and matches any single digit.
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us