This service enables a user to define criteria that causes certain incoming calls to be redirected to user-specified destinations. A good application for this is a call from your spouse to go to your mobile during lunch hours. Or calls from your manager to go to your mobile during your commute time.
Call Forwarding Selective provides the capability to forward calls intended for a user to another destination, when the incoming call matches pre-specified criteria. If the incoming call does not match any of the criteria, normal call handling applies. The possible criteria include:
- Selected time schedule, for example, "Every Day All Day" (additional time schedules can be set up on your web portal>>user profile>>time schedules.)
- Whether the calling line ID is PRIVATE or UNAVAILABLE
- A list of up to 12 phone numbers or digit patterns (for example, 514*).
On the personal web portal. Click incoming calls. Click Call Forwarding Selective. The user defines criteria based on the incoming caller identity, ranges of digits, or time schedule.
Phone numbers are matched against the sending number received in the call. This service may require the user to provide complete 10-digit numbers to match those included in the. The criteria can be combined within predicates (for example, incoming call from this number and within business hours and during work week). Multiple predicates can be defined and the call is forwarded when at least one of the predicates is met. The user can associate a different destination with each predicate, or use the same destination for all predicates. Ranges of digits can include digits from 0-9, and the following wildcard characters:
- * (star) - This wildcard can only be used as the last character of a digit string and matches any number of trailing digits.
- ? (question mark) - This wildcard can be used anywhere in the string and matches any single digit.
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us