Turn Your Polycom SoundPoint® IP Phone Into a High-Performance Attendant Console
- High-performance, productivity-enhancing solution for telephone attendants
- The industry's first color attendant console solution
- Simplifies management and monitoring of a high volume of concurrent calls
- Provides an easy transition from Key Systems to the features and functionality of Voice over IP
- Achieves fewer lost customer calls, shorter wait times, increased accuracy of call routing
- Enables telephone attendant to promptly accept, accurately screen, efficiently dispatch, and effortlessly monitor calls
Features and Benefits
- 160x320 pixel graphical grayscale or color LCD
- 14 illuminated keys configurable as a line appearance or a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Hot swappable – can be added to or removed from an idle host phone at any time
- No extra cables or power supplies are required
- Plug-and-play – requires no set-up as power and signaling are provided by the host phone
There are two different add-on modules (also known as sidecars) for the Polycom Soundpoint IP phones. The color model works with the IP 670. The standard model works with the IP 650 & IP 601.
- To “set up” the console:
1.Remove the rubber plug on the top far right corner of the main phone.
2.Line up the side car to the right of the phone
3.The main phone will be close to you. The sidecar will be farther away from you.
4.You’ll hold the sidecar up and slide it down and toward you.
5.You’ll know it’s working when you power up the phone, the sidecar will also power up.
- The 650 and power: The 650 can power up to 3 consoles on POE and on a local power supply.
- The 670 and power: The 670 can power one consoles on POE and on a local power supply. For two or three consoles you will need to use local power supply.
- The phone has six lines. Additional lines will automatically flow over onto the console from top down. Then flow over to the next left most sidecar, etc.
For help with the phone, see our Quick Guide here.
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us