- There are several ways to configure voicemail. We'll discuss the ways briefly here.
- Voice Management. (User>>Messaging>>Voice Management)
- This Setting is most common.
- Inside your web portal there are several setting.
- Unified messaging means that messages will come to the "phone." You can call in from the desk phone or from any phone.
- Forward Messages means you can’t listen to messages over the phone. Only over email. So be sure you have pc speakers or headphones.
- Also you can send a short message to notify you that you put in any email address, such as an old school email for a cell phone, like firstname.lastname@example.org
- .WAV files of Messages can be CC via email with that option. This feature is used if you choose voicemail transcription.
- Zero Option is set on a per user basis. Any valid number can be used for this option.
- Third Party Voice mail Support (User>>Messaging>>Third Party Voicemail Support)
- This is used if you want to use your exchange server to host your messages.
- You must turn off the Voice Messaging to engage this feature.
Click here to see user answers for voicemail questions.
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us
Free VoIP Assessment is available to identify the right Unified Communications solution for your organization. Get free VoIP assessment
Business Executives should consider Broadcore Unified Communications solution's many advantages Continue
Network Readiness is one of the success factors for deploying any Unified Communications solution. Click here to find out more
Customized Solutions enable organizations to receive maximum value and utility. Learn More