You can either add someone completely new or replace an existing user. Go to login.broadcore.com as an admin.
- You’ll want to change the name. (Group>>Profile>> Users>>Search>>Profile>>Profile.)
- Reset the web and voicemail password. (User>>Profile>>Passwords.)
- You’ll also want to delete the outgoing greetings. (User>>Messaging>>Greetings.)
- Also, show the user how to record the spoken name. Press messages on your phone OR dial *62
- Put in your passcode and #.
- When you hear press 1 for messages. Press 2 for busy greeting. Press 3 for no answer greeting.
- Press *
- Then Press 3.
- Record just your first and last name.
- You may also want to add the new user to Broadcore’s CPNI database if they will be calling us. (More Info here.)
- Lastly, be sure to update the E911 with the current physical address of the phone. (User credentials here.)
- Find a number (Group>>Resources>>Numbers>>Search)
- Add a new user (Group>>Profile>> Users>> Add. Call for training on what to fill in.)
- Assign a number in the drop down and add an extension. (User>>Profile>>Addresses)
- Reset the passwords. (User>>Profile>>Passwords.)
- Activate the Number. (Group>>Resources>> Activate Numbers. Find your numbers and activate.)
Call +1-310-921-7000 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us