Adding of New User
You can either add someone completely new or replace an existing user. Go to login.broadcore.com as an admin.
- You’ll want to change the name. (Group>>Profile>> Users>>Search>>Profile>>Profile.)
- Reset the web and voicemail password. (User>>Profile>>Passwords.)
- You’ll also want to delete the outgoing greetings. (User>>Messaging>>Greetings.)
- Also, show the user how to record the spoken name. Press messages on your phone OR dial *62
- Put in your passcode and #.
- When you hear press 1 for messages. Press 2 for busy greeting. Press 3 for no answer greeting.
- Press *
- Then Press 3.
- Record just your first and last name.
- You may also want to add the new user to Broadcore’s CPNI database if they will be calling us. (More Info here.)
- Lastly, be sure to update the E911 with the current physical address of the phone. (User credentials here.)
- Find a number (Group>>Resources>>Numbers>>Search)
- Add a new user (Group>>Profile>> Users>> Add. Call for training on what to fill in.)
- Assign a number in the drop down and add an extension. (User>>Profile>>Addresses)
- Reset the passwords. (User>>Profile>>Passwords.)
- Activate the Number. (Group>>Resources>> Activate Numbers. Find your numbers and activate.)
Call (800) 942-4700 to speak to a sales executive and learn more about Broadcore’s business-grade Unified Communications services. Contact Us
Get free and discounted phones from Broadcore with with a 60 month contract. Free Phones
Free VoIP Assessment is available to identify the right Unified Communications solution for your organization. Get free VoIP assessment
Business Executives should consider Broadcore Unified Communications solution's many advantages Continue
Network Readiness is one of the success factors for deploying any Unified Communications solution. Click here to find out more
Customized Solutions enable organizations to receive maximum value and utility. Learn More